This project was started during April 2002 at Nehru Homoeopathic MedicalCollege and Hospital and during April 2006 at Dr. B. R. SurHomoeopathic Medical College and Hospital on the recommendations ofthe Scientific Advisory committee and General Body.
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Dr. Kusum Chand, Consultant, NHMC & H
- Dr. Anil Becter, Assistant Professor, Pharmacy
- Dr. Anu Rajesh, Medical Officer (Teaching)
- Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Dr. Vijay Kumar, Assistant Professor, Surgery
In cases of DM Type 2 Natrum mur, Argentum nit, Cephalandra, Gymnema,Phosphorus, Sulphur and Lycopodium are found effective.
In cases of HT Rhus tox, Sulphur, Rauwolfia, Allium sativa &Calcarea carb are found effective.
In cases with both DM & HT Ars bromatum, Carcinosin and Natrum murare found effective.