This project was started in Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College andHospital in the year 2002 and in Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic MedicalCollege, Hospital and Research Centre in 2003.
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Dr. Asha Jain, Gynaecologist
- Dr. Laxmi, Assistant Professor (Materia Medica)
- Dr. Parul, Medical Officer (Teaching)
- Dr. Rekha Thomas, Medical Officer (Teaching)
- Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and ResearchCentre
- Dr. Madhu Aggarwal, Assistant Professor
Platina, Lachesis, Pulsatilla, Tuberculinum and Medorrhinum are found to bethe most effective drugs in treating fibroids; Phosphorus, Arnica,Staphisagria, Conium and Thuja are found to be the most effectivedrugs in treating fibroadenomas; Lachesis, Sepia, Thuja, Cacinosin,Kreosote and Tuberculinum are found to be the most effective drugs inovarian cysts.