This project was started during the year 2002 at Nehru HomoeopathicMedical College and Hospital with the objective to identify the roleof homoeopathy in the treatment psychiatric disorders and a similar clinic on the recommendations of the Scientific Advisory Committeeand General Body has been started at Dr. B. R. Sur HomoeopathicMedical College and Hospital in April 2006.
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Dr. Neeraj Gupta, Assistant Professor (Organon and Philosophy)
- Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Dr.V.K.Chauhan, Principal
- Dr. Meeta Gupta, Senior Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)
The OPD's witness cases of neurotic, stress & somatoformdisorders, mood (affective) disorders, schizophrenia, autism, ADD andOCD. The drugs found useful are Arsenicum album, Lycopodium, Natrummur, Argentum nit, Ignatia, Pulsatilla, Nux vomica, Tuberculinum,Phosphorus and Sulphu