This project was started at Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College andHospital in the year 2001 and at Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic MedicalCollege, Hospital and Research Centre in 2003 with the objective toidentify the efficacy of Homoeopathy in treatment of renal stones.
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Dr. Seema Rai, Assistant Professor (Materia Medica)
- Dr. Annapurna Medical Officer (Teaching)
- Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre
- Dr. Vipul Bhatnagr, Assistant Professor (Repertory)
- Dr. Meeta Gupta, Senior Medical Officer (H)
The most effective drugs were Terebinthina, Hydrangia, Lycopodium,Berberis vulgaris, Phosphorus and Pulsatilla.
Research in Gall Stone
The response is limited to symptomatic improvement of mild to moderatedegree. The medicines Lycopodium and Nux vomica were the mostindicated.