This project is being carried out at Nehru Homoeopathic Medical Collegeand Hospital since April 2001 and at Dr. B. R. Sur HomoeopathicMedical College and Hospital since 2003.
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Dr. Rashmi Chaudhary, Assistant Professor (Organon and Philosophy)
- Dr. Prabir Manna, Medical Officer (Teaching)
- Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and ResearchCentre
- Dr. Neena Mehan, Assistant Professor (Practice of Medicine)
Vitiligo Disease Activity (VIDA) Score and Vitiligo Area Scoring Index (VASI)score is used for clinical assessment of the therapeutic response andfor re-pigmentation respectively. Sulphur, Natrum mur, Phosphorus,Tuberculinum, Syphillinum, Sepia and Arsenic album were found to bemost effective drugs.